If you want to create a custom firmware, replace standard alarm or calendar programs to custom, or simply arose the need to unload memory to install new applications, you need to know how to make the application system.
How to make an application system on android
Make an application system without root in android will not work. Accordingly, you need to get such rights.
After receiving root access:
- Install link2SD.
- Run it and give permission to superuser rights
- Select the desired application (in the utility itself, and not in the device settings)
- Tap the icon with three dots to start the menu (in some versions of the program you need to call a context menu, delaying TAP on the name of the application in the list of all applications)
- Tap "Convert to system"
- Restart the system
We would like to get feedback on this topic in the comments, I will also answer all your questions.
Embedding applications in Android "Standard Fit"
Before starting to embed Android applications, you need to know what the application consists of:
1. Andoroid application has the name and file expansion. For example: Name.apk. Where Name. Name, A. APK. expansion.
2. Android applications are easily open using the archiver (WinRAR or 7Zip)
3. Some applications have folders lib (If you open the application by archiver)
In this folder, it may be under-folder with the name
- Aremeabi. - This folder for Arm architecture as a whole if there is no Aremeabi-V7A. If this folder is present, only for ARM V6
- Aremeabi-V7A. - This folder is only for Arm V7 architecture
- MIPS. - only for MIPS architecture
- MIPS64. - only for MIPS64 architecture
- X86. - only for architecture x86
- X64. - only for architecture x64
(on what architecture your Android device, the author does not know, unfortunately he is not extrasens, check on the Internet)
In these folders there are files having an extension * .So.
Instructions how to embed an app in Android
For versions of Android C 1.5 - by 4.4.4
Before you build an app in Android download and install the application - File Menger Root Browser
1. Open Root Browser
Applications that are embedded in the Android system are on the way
Applications that are installed by the user in Android are on the way:
Copy the necessary application with / DATA / APP / and move it to / SYSTEM / APP / ,But do not forget that many applications contain * .so files and which need to be embedded along the way: / System / LIB /
The first option to get the necessary * .so file is to copy the application to the PC and remove the necessary one.
The second option is to go along the way /Data/Data/Pack_Anuting_nation/lib/fail.so. and move the necessary file (s) in / System / LIB /
After these uncomplicated procedures, restart the Android smartphone or tablet and the application is built in! At the end of the article, additional information will be presented on more economical embedding applications.
For Android versions C 5.0 and newer
From the version of Android 5.0 Lolipop, Google has made significant changes to the installation of applications. If the Apk applications have been placed in one folder / XXX / APP , then from the Android version 5.0 each separately installed application is placed in its own folder with the necessary lybami ( * .So. ) If these lists are certainly available from the application.
Now compared with the versions of Android 1.5 - 4.4.4 in Android 5.0 there is no need to embed lips ( * .So. ) On the way / System / LIB / Just move the folder with / DATA / App / Nazvanie_Prilogenia в / SYSTEM / App / Nazvanie_prilogenia (applications that are built into the Android system are on the way / System / App ).
Go to B. / DATA / App
Find a folder with the necessary application
Copy the folder with content in the section / System / App
Reload Android That all changes entered into force!
Additional about embedding and saving
Since some applications have lists ( * .So. ) - contained in the application itself, and also unpackled during installation, all this takes place very much for installation. Before embedding site Android +1. Recommends to copy the application to the computer, open it using the archiver ( Do not unzip ) and copy the necessary lips ( * .So. ) And after you delete the LIB folder with APK application. Next embed an application in Android and restart.
How in the Android application to make the system and why it is necessary
How to make a systematic application in the android application and why can it come in handy? Everything is simple. It is necessary in two cases:
- If the user at the gadget is not alone, and other users by virtue of their very small or the opposite of very large age weakly understand what and why they are pressed, then safer important programs to make systemic. Why? The system application cannot be accidentally deleted, since even the "Delete" button in the inactive dialog box.
- If you need to make a place in the internal memory of the device in the DATA section.
What is necessary in order for the application to be systemic
In order for the program to make the system, you will need root rights, and the entry rights in the system department - S-OFF.
How to achieve the desired result using an ES conductor:
- You need to start the ES conductor.
- Next, click the "Favorites" button.
- Press the phone icon, go to / Data / App.
- The list of internal memory applications opens.
- Long tap on the program that needs to be done systemic.
- Select "Cut."
- Press the "Back" button twice and go to / System / App.
- Insert the .apk file.
User Actions After transferring an application to / System / App
After these actions, the desired application has already become systemic. It remains to throw the garbage that stayed after it in the old address and continues to occupy the place and eat resources.
So, we go to the address / Data / Dalvik-Cache. Find a file with the name Data.app. Note_ninking. Classes.dex. This file must be deleted and restart Android. Reboot is needed to destroy old cache files and create new ones in a new address.
Unfortunately, not all applications are coming out in a new place and can be systemic. They may not be installed on a new place or establish, but it is incorrect to work.
So you need to drive the transferred program, check its performance. If something is wrong, you can try again, but if it did not work out, then it is possible that this program simply cannot be systemic.
Then it is better to give up the venture and return it to the old place.