Girls are trying to follow the face, catching various masks and creams so that the skin is always clean and elastic. However, few think that our hands require greater care, as they are fasterly covered with wrinkles and pigment stains due to dry air and hygiene products. In this article we will tell you how to make baths for hands at home to keep the skin with elastic and silky.
Hand Care: Basic Cooking Rules
Solving which baths to do for hands, you need to get acquainted with the rules of their preparation. Hand skin requires constant care, so the baths need to be done at least once a week. It is desirable that their quantity is about 2-3.
To the skin of the younger and tightened, you need to use a variety of components. That is, even if you want to get rid of the dryness of the hands, then use constantly the same recipe is not recommended. You need to alternate various herbs, add something your own.
Important! All components must be natural. The use of chemistry or dyes is unacceptable.
Cooking bathroom for hands at home, use only warm water (about 40 ° C). From too hot water, the skin is degreasing, becomes dry and rough.
Bath for hands does not harm manicure, so it can be done even after applying varnish.
How to cook baths for hands at home
Consider how to properly make a bath for hands to moisturize or clean, getting or soften the skin of the hands. The components used can be bought in any pharmacy market, and many of them can be found in the kitchen at any hostess.
Recipes softening baths
If you contact a variety of detergents that harm the skin of the hands, then you need a softening bath to preserve the youth of your hands.
Starting stands with a starch bath for hands. Type warm water in a bowl and add 2 tbsp. l. Starch. Lower your hands and keep about 20 minutes in water. Then rinse in warm water of the same temperature and snap the cream.
Another variant of the starch bath involves applying pharmaceutical fish oil and food glycerin after the aqueous procedure. After that, plastic gloves are put on hands that need to be left overnight. In the morning, gloves need to be removed, and the hands rinse in warm water and smeared with cream.
Bath for hands with chamomile. Take 1 tbsp. l. Dry chamomile colors per liter of water. The decoction is brought to a boil, flicker and cool up to a temperature of 40-45 ° C. You need to take a bathroom for about 20 minutes, after which your hands wipe the dry cloth and smear a fat cream. Chamomile contributes to mitigating the skin, healing wounds and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
If you like to use herbs, then the next composition will be just by the way. In warm water, you need to add a plantain, sage, lime color and chamomile decoction. In the absence of any component, the bath will still give its effect.
Hands with glycerin and chamomile. In 2 liters of water, add 1 tbsp. l. Glycerin, 1 tsp. Alcohol and 350-400 ml of branch of pharmacy chamomile. Bath take about 15 minutes.
Important! After taking the bath, hands do not need to rinse in water, just spread the moisturizing cream to get the maximum result.
Baths for hands are not only mitigating, but also nutritious. Such a bathroom will help suspend the aging process and improve the appearance of the hands.
Almost all recipes for nutritional baths use a variety of oils. We offer you a recipe, in which there is a peach, almond or olive oil. They are used in cosmetology, included in creams and masks and well established themselves not only in "folk recipes", but also in expensive drugs.
To prepare oil baths for hands, you need to take olive / almond / peach oil, pour it into a vessel with water and add 1 tbsp. l. Lemon juice. Next, we lower your hands into the water for 15 minutes. After receiving the bath, you don't need to rinse, just wipe with a napkin or a towel. Before bedtime, put on the hands of the gloves made of natural fabric to keep moisture.
Important! Use only fresh lemon juice, as in the purchase there may be unwanted additives.
Bath for hands with blackberry. For its preparation you need to take 2 tbsp. l. Blackberry berries and as many blueberries. Add berries to 1 liter boiling water and insist in a thermos one day. Next pour infusion into the form and lower your hands there for 20 minutes. After the procedure is completed, lubricate your hands with cream. Such a hot hand bath gives a very quick effect if you use fresh berries.
Did you know? The ancient Greeks came up with a special goddess for washing - Hygieu, which "answered" for the adoption of baths. The term "hygiene" is associated with this character.
How to make moisturizing hand baths
Now learn how to make moisturizing baths for hands at home.
Bath with lactic serum. Take 800 ml of serum, heat it up to 40-45 ° C and pour into a vessel. The bathroom takes 20 minutes, after which the hands need to get into the napkin. In a pair of serum, you can use the cabbage brine, which perfectly helps to remove roughness from the skin of the hands.
The next bath has a component in itself, which is in the kitchen of any mistress - soda. Bath with soda for hands was used for a long time, as it gave a fast and tangible effect. To prepare 2 cups of warm water, pour into the form and add 4 h. L. soda. We carry out the procedure for 15 minutes, after which the hands are rinsed in warm water.
Bath with nettle and calendula. On liter boiling water Taking 2 tbsp. l. Dry nettle and 1 tbsp. l. Calendula colors. Brew and insist about 6 hours. The bath must be taken 15 minutes, after which the skin is slightly grinding and smeared with nutritional cream.
Moisturizing baths contribute to the beauty of the skin, useful for hands, as the top layer of the epidermis always suffers from temperature drops, dryness or frost. It is best to carry out a course in winter or in spring when the skin suffers from weather conditions stronger.
Recipes whitening baths for hands
Tell how to make bleaching baths for hands from affordable components.
Often hands are covered with pigment stains, which are almost impossible to overlap with creams or powder. In such cases, bleaching baths from natural components come to the rescue.
Bath with lemon juice. In the plate we pour 2 cups of warm water and add 3 tbsp. l. Fresh lemon juice. You need to take a bath for about 15 minutes, after which your hands are blocked with a paper towel.
Important! Watch out for individual intolerance, as some components can cause allergies.
For whitening the skin of hands is often used in combination with lemon juice. To prepare a bath for hands with salt, you need to take 50 g of sea salt and 20 ml of lemon juice. Add components to warm water and immerse your hands for 20 minutes. After the procedure, wipe the skin with napkins.
In addition to whitening effect, such baths strengthen their nails, making them less brittle.
How not to launch hands: Basic rules and secrets for skin care at home
So that the skin of the hands has always been beautiful and tightened, except for the use of nutritious, moisturizing and softening guys for hands that you can cook at home without any problems, you need to remember several rules that help keep your hands with young.
Did you know? Cleopatra took a bath exclusively under the accompaniment of his musicians. Throughout the time of the bathing of Mrs. they stood beside and played calm music. Famous beauties and seductress especially loved dairy baths.
- Do not go to the frost without gloves. The skin suffers very much and quickly agitates at a minus temperature.
- The skin suffers from an unnecessary amount of ultraviolet, so in the summer time your hands need to lubricate sunscreen.
- Try to wash your hands with baby soap, in which there are no complex chemical compounds. You can not use soap with a strong smell.
- Do not wash your hands or dishes in hot water, as it is dried hard and degreases the skin. In combination with detergents, your hands get a double blow.
- Use creams that are suitable precisely for your skin type (dry or fat) and do not contain a large number of dyes or flavors.
Use creams that are suitable precisely for your skin type (dry or fat) and do not contain a large number of dyes or flavors.
So that the hands always look like young, and the skin on them was tightened, you need not only to take the baths, but also not to allow a sharp drop of temperatures, strong drying or supercooling of the skin. Use our tips to always look young and unsurpassed.
The water of a comfortable temperature itself has a relaxing and tonic effect. And if you combine it with various active ingredients for the effect on the skin and vessels, we obtain a pronounced therapeutic effect.
Hands can be a separate spa procedure, or accompany the manicure. It can be done both in the home and in the cabin conditions, picking up the desired ingredients for the composition. Consider the testimony and contraindications for the baths, as well as popular recipes used in different states of the skin.
Before performing it is recommended to make a light skin peeling scrub, salt mixed with base oil, or particles of ground coffee. This will improve blood circulation, remove damage skin cells, and contributes to the penetration of beneficial and nutrients.
The water temperature of the bath determines the duration of the hand dive :
- Very cold, 10-15 ° C . Time 3-5 seconds. Most often is part of a contrasting procedure;
- Cold, 20-25 ° C . Immersion 3-7 minutes;
- Lightly warm, 30-35 ° C . Accepted for 10-20 minutes;
- Warm, 35-40 ° C . Immersion for 10-20 minutes. Soothes the nervous system, relaxes spasms and climbs of brushes, palms;
- Hot, 40-50 ° . Immersion for 5-15 minutes. Not recommended for cardiovascular diseases.
The maximum time of immersion of hands in water or decoction is 20 minutes, no more. If you increase the time, the water dissolve the protective lipid skin barrier, and it will become still land.
After the bath, be sure to choose :
- Nutritious or protective cream with a fat basis;
- Base oil, such as almond, carite, apricot bones, coconut;
- Nutrient cream for hands.
This is necessary in order to restore the protective lipid layer of the skin, which dissolved water.
The second type of hand baths are procedures using heated oil instead of water. They are shown at elevated dry skin for nutrition and recovery, as well as with pains in the joints for deeper warming.
Usually therapeutic and preventive baths are accepted by courses within 1-2 weeks for their intended purpose. Daily. Hygienic, to strengthen nails, skin care - 1-3 times a week, according to indications. Ingredients for the procedure are selected independently or by appointing a specialist.
The manicure uses warm baths for 5-7 minutes with any liquid soap or addition of keratolics for skin softening.
Types of hand baths
Depending on the ingredients selected and added to the water, the baths can have different effects.
By appointment, they are divided into :
- Toning, improving blood circulation;
- Therapeutic, healing;
- Nutritious, vitamined;
- Cleansing, hygienic;
- Strengthening nail.
Indications and contraindications
Any procedure has its own testimony and contraindications. Consider them in more detail.
Testimony to hand baths :
- Dry, red skin, light inflammation;
- Excessive sweating;
- Fragile and pushing nails;
- Skin sinusiness with poor blood circulation in the limbs;
- Dark spots;
- Yellowness of nails;
- Dry, dull, tired skin;
- Fungal diseases, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergies - therapeutic procedures are shown;
- Arthritis, arthrosis of the joints;
- Fungal diseases.
- Skin diseases;
- Violation of the cardiovascular system;
- Kidney problems;
- The tendency to allergic reactions - it is necessary to carefully select the ingredients.
The decoction is a liquid saturated with the juice of the ingredient, which was cooked in it. For hand care, procedures are shown with damasters of medicinal herbs and roots, seeds, some vegetables.
The peel of potatoes contains vitamin C, which contributes to the synthesis of collagen in the skin, rejuvenates it and heals the wounds and microcracks.
- For the bath you will need 1 liter of potatoes.
- It is boiled in the peel within 25 minutes.
- The decoction is drained and coated to a pleasant warm state.
- Add 1 tsp. Olive oil, 5 drops of any essential oil, such as peach bones, roses, tea tree, and also 3-5 spoons of warm milk.
- Immerse your hands for 7-10 minutes.
Broth of pharmacy chamomile or calendula
It has a mitigating, antiseptic and wound healing effect.
- It will take 1 liter of decoction.
- For cooking, on the water bath it is necessary to boil 1 l of water, combine with flowers and boil half an hour.
- It is still half an hour to give the brave and cool.
- For the nutrient bath, connect with 50 ml of glycerin and immerse your hands for 10 minutes. For whitening - add to it the juice of lemon halves. For softening - Add 1 tbsp. soda.
Decoction of sage or nettle
It has a rejuvenating, nutritious and toning effect. Removes redness, itching, heals microcracks. The procedure is shown in dry, peeling and prone to skin inflammation.
Herbs decoction at the rate of 4 tbsp. l. per 1 liter Water must pour into the container and hold the hands of 10-15 minutes. The optimal water temperature is 40 degrees.
Oak bark decoction
Bath with a decoction of oak bark is shown at high sweating.
- The decoction is prepared at the rate of 3 tbsp. l. Core on 1 liter of water.
- Dive time - 10-15 minutes.
- You can simply wipe your hands moistened in a scrap with a tampon and not wipe, but wait until they dry, and only then apply the cream.
The second option: to connect 0.5 liters of cool water with 1 cup of oak branch, 1 cup of apple vinegar, 1 tsp. Exposure time - 7-10 minutes. The recipe also contributes to the normalization of sweating.
Decoction of birch leaves, dispute, peppermint mint and hormour
This mix tones, removes swelling, inflammation, heals the cracks.
- 1 liter of water will be required to 1 tbsp. l. Each grass.
- Immerse your hands for 10-15 minutes.
It is used in dermatitis, skin inflammation, eczema. It has a pronounced antiseptic effect.
- The decoction is prepared in a water bath for 15 minutes, it is still the same.
- Dive time - 10-20 minutes. Make daily within 10-14 days.
If you cook a decoction for you for a long time, you can make an infusion of any of the above grasses. It is not necessary to boil, but it is enough to pour the ingredients with boiling water, and let it be broken for half an hour.
With soda and salt
Mineral chloride sodium baths with salt, iodine, herbs and healing blends, are an important part of many therapeutic complexes in skin care.
Salt allows you to remove the swelling and fatigue of the skin, increase the tone and rejuvenate. She also strengthens the nails. Soda is a soft alkaline keratolitic for softening the coarse areas, whitening and normalizing sweating, prevention of fungus and removal of itching. Baths with soda are recommended no more than 3 times a week.
Whitening recipe with soda and ammonia alcohol
On 1 l warm water added 1 tsp. Soda and the same amount of ammonic alcohol and liquid soap in equal proportions. Dive time - 15 minutes. Ride your hands with warm water, we rinse and apply the cream.
Nourishing recipe with soda and oatmeal
0.5 l hot water add 1 tsp. Soda and 100 mg of oat flakes. Let's breed and immerse your hands on a quarter of an hour.
Whitening recipe with soda and decoction chamomile or linden
1 l water mixed with 1 tsp. Soda and 1 cup of ragger chamomile or linden. The decoction can be replaced with a home tincture. For additional strengthening of the nails, add 1 tsp. Salt. Immerse your hands for 10 minutes, and then rinse and apply nutritious cream or cream.
For nails with iodine and salt or soda
The prevention and treatment of bundle and nail fragility will be a bath with the addition of 1 h. Salt or soda per 1 cup of water and 5 drops of iodine.
This is a simple and fast recipe available for cooking at home for a few minutes. It is allowed to use both sea and table salt. In the same mixture, you can add freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice with a half slices for bleaching nails. Immerse your fingers into a container with a mixture for 10 minutes, then carefully wipe the napkin.
Recipe with butter and soda
The nutritional-softening bath, in the recipe of which you can use glycerin, linen, almond, olive or peach oil. In warm water, 0.5 liters are added 1 tsp. soda and 1 tsp. Oil. For additional moisturizing, add 5 drops of pink, and for healing cracks - 5 drops of tea tree oil. Immerse your hands for 10 minutes.
With essential oils
Aromatic oils are not only tonic, antiseptic, nutritious and restoring effect, but are part of a full-fledged aromatherapy procedure. They can be added to hand baths not only for the purpose of exposure to the skin and nails, but also in order to raise the mood, cheer up, create an atmosphere of the procedure or room as a whole.
The recommended temperature of the water should not exceed 40 ° C, and the duration of the procedure is 20 minutes for maximum useful influence.
How to pick up oils for the bath:
- For the impact on the skin, essential oils of roses, grapefruit, lemon, orange, mandarin, lavender, ylang-yulang, sandalwood are suitable.
- To strengthen and rehabilitate nails, pay attention to chamomile oils, bergamot, eucalyptus, tea tree and lemon. Before use, test the sensitivity test, applies 1 drop on the back of the hand on the bending of the elbow or wrist. Leave for 30 minutes. If there is no reaction, you can apply the ingredient for the preparation of the bath.
Each of the oils has its pronounced properties. Consider the most popular and recipes with them:
Lavender has healing and antiseptic properties. Softens the skin and cuticle, increases local immunity.
- For the preparation of a bath mix 1 l hot water, 9 drops of lavender oil, 1 cup of milk and 1 tsp. Salt. Milk additionally nourishes and moisturizes, and the salt is tones.
- Dive time is a quarter of an hour.
- After wet your hands with a napkin and apply a nutrient cream.
It has antiseptic properties and is recommended for the prevention of fungus, eliminating foci of inflammation, relieving redness, healing of small cracks and abrasion, as well as strengthening nails.
- To prepare a bath of 1 l hot water mix with 15 drops of oil and 1 tsp. liquid soap.
- Immersion hands and wait until the water cools off, but not more than 25 minutes.
- Perform the procedure daily within a month, and the hands will be transformed.
Lemon removes muscle pain, shown during arthrosis and arthritis, has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Pigment spots bleach well, strengthens and whitens nails, increases local immunity.
- To prepare bleaching and toning baths, 0.5 liters of water with 10 drops of oil and 1 tsp. Salt.
- Immersion hands for 10 minutes, then wrapped with a napkin or towel, apply a nutrient.
Moisturizes and restores the dry, cracked the skin of the hands, heals the wrecks and disinfect.
- Mix 1 l of water with 15 drops of oil and 100 ml of warm cream.
- Immersion hands for 10 minutes, and then without flushing the wipe and apply the cream.
Rose oil softens, nourishes and smoothes the skin. Heals microcracks and relieves inflammation.
- Mix 1 l of water with 10 drops of rose oil, 1 tbsp. l. Salt and 3 drops of lemon or chamomile.
- Pour your hands for 10 minutes, wet the napkin and apply the nutrient.
Eucalyptus oil softens, disinfects, heals the skin, strengthens the nail plates. Recommended for the prevention and treatment of fungal lesions, in arthritis and arthrosis.
- To prepare a bath, mix 1 l hot water with 10 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 tbsp. l. olive or any other base oil, 1 tsp. Honey and hollows of lemon.
- Dive time - 10-15 minutes.
Bergamot oil protects nails from stratification and fragility, restores after extension, strengthens the plate and softens the skin.
- For the preparation of the bath mix 1 l of water with 9 drops of oil, 2 tbsp. l. Salts and 5 drops of iodine.
- Hand dive time - 10-20 minutes.
Instead of water as the basis for the bath, you can take milk, basic oil, cream. The fat basis is the express method for restoring a very dry, cracked and inflamed hand skin at elevated loads and in the offseason.
Also, oil baths are very popular to strengthen and power nails. It is recommended to make them together with the massage. Course procedures - 10-12 days, daily.
Nutritious for skin and nails
For cooking, use olive or sunflower oil.
- 0.5 liters of oil seats 10 minutes in a water bath;
- Add to 1 h. linen and coconut oil;
- Pour your hands in turn for 10 minutes.
If you are preparing a portion of non-nail funds, you can lubricate the rest of the hands and withstand the composition on the skin while the nails in the bath. Available with soap, wet napkin and apply cream.
Moisturizing with oil roses and orange
Basic olive or sunflower oil heats on a water bath and enter 5 drops of pink and orange oil, plus 1 tsp. mustard powder. Dive time - 7-15 minutes.
Mix olive, almond, sunflower and peach oil in equal proportions. Add 3 drops of essentials: orange, chamomile and lavender. Dive time - 12-17 minutes.
For whitening skin and nails
In addition to bleaching, this recipe provides intensive skin nutrition. Previously need to brew 1 tbsp. l. Starch 1 cup boiling water. The resulting mixture is to dissolve 1 l warm water. You can add 1 tsp. Honey or 100 ml of milk for a rejuvenating effect. Exposure time - 15-20 minutes. Wash and apply the cream after the procedure.
With lemon or lemon acid
In warm water, add 3 tbsp. l. Lemon juice or 1 tbsp. l. citric acid. Acid baths dried the skin, so 1 tc will be required for additional moisture. l. Glycerin or peach oil. Dive time - 15 minutes.
With hydrogen peroxide and glycerin
The peroxide has pronounced whitening properties. It is also used in the fight against the nail fungus, with an increased sweating, and performs a soft keratolithic, softening the skin.
On 1 l warm, not hot water, add 25 ml of peroxide and 1 t. L glycerin. Exposure time - from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the purpose: the prevention of the fungus - 20, whitening is 10 minutes.
With apple vinegar
Whiten, softens, heals small cracks and removes swelling. It is recommended to add glycerin, olive or almond oil so as not to cut the skin. In 1 liter of warm water, add 1 tbsp. l. Apple vinegar or 1 tsp. table vinegar, 1 tbsp. l. Glycerin and 1 tsp. liquid soap. Dive time - 10-15 minutes.
With milk and chamomile
1 cup of milk mix with 2 tbsp. l. olive or almond oil, 1 tsp. Salts, 5 drops of daisy essential oil or 1 tbsp. Decoration or chamomile tincture. Exposure time - 15 minutes.
With breast serum
For cooking, you can mix the water with a serum 50/50 or use only serum without water. Basion add 1 tsp. Honey and 5 drops of lemon essential oil. Exposure time - from 10 to 20 minutes.
The effects of contrast temperatures helps to improve blood circulation, increase the skin tone, rejuvenate it and remove the swelling. It is important to strictly adhere to the recommendations in order not to harm the vessels and get the desired result.
For a contrasting bath, two containers will be required:
- In one, we pour high warm water 38-40 degrees, and in the second - cold, but not ice.
- It is first recommended to break the hands a little massage.
- Immerse your hands in warm water for 3 minutes, and then in the cold for 5-10 seconds, feelings.
- Immediately repeat the order.
- The number of repetitions is 5-10 times.
- Completes the process of immersion in cold water.
Enjoy high popular in the summer and in the offseason.
Ingredients with pronounced moisturizing properties: linen seeds, honey, milk, potato decoction, rose oil, peach, coconut.
Recipe with linseed seeds
Flaxed seeds to brew 200 ml of boiling water and peel on a water bath for 20 minutes to the state of the jel. Cool and immerse your hands for 15-20 minutes.
100 mg bran brew 300 ml boiling water, mix, insist 15 minutes, and then immerse your hands until the mixture cools. Rinse your hands with water, wipe and apply cream.
Potato decoction with milk and oatmeal
1 liter of decoction connect with 100 ml of milk, add 1 cup of oatmeal and immersed hands for 20 minutes. The recipe nourishes and moisturizes the skin, improves the tone and rejuvenates. With enhanced dryness, a course of 10 procedures is recommended daily or every other day.
Take several recipes for a note and try to prepare at home. What ingredients do you already use in hand care? Share with us in the comments!
Hand baths are a medical or cosmetic procedure, during which brushes are immersed at a certain time in water. They help relieve fatigue, prepare the skin for massage or manicure, saturate with useful substances. There are a large number of bath recipes. The best of them are presented in this rating.
From linen semen
4 Tea spoons of flax seeds pour glass boiling water. Leave a quarter of an hour. When the liquid is slightly cool, pour it into a glass jar with a screw lid. Shake intensely. This step is necessary that the seeds formed more mucus. Straighten the liquid through the gauze and pour into the bowl. Hold hands in a scaffold of 20 minutes. Make a bath every other day. Thanks to the healing effect of flax seeds, after several procedures, the hands will look well-groomed and attractive, as if after visiting the elite salon.
Bath with soda
The easiest recipe includes only two ingredients - soda and warm water. But despite the ease and availability, the procedure will help with many cosmetic issues. After all, the soda perfectly copes with the increased sweating of the palms, eliminates the unpleasant smell after cooking, deeply cleanses and softens dry skin, eliminates inflammation.
For cooking, 1 tsp. Food soda mix with glass boiled water. Hands immerse in a warm solution and keep 10 minutes. Wash the brush towel. Apply your favorite cream.
Vegetable oil bath
Once a week is recommended to do oil baths for hands. As a rule, the first press olive oil is used for the procedure. However, the necessary product is not always available. In this case, it can be replaced by unrefined sunflower oil. The result will be no worse.
To cook the bath, you need to cut a slightly half of the cup of vegetable oil. Issimate 2 capsules vitamin A and E. Add a few drops of the pharmacy tincture of iodine. To stir thoroughly. Lower the fingers in the warm mixture for 15 minutes. Then log oil into the skin and nails by massaging movements. Wrinkle with a paper towel.
Warm vegetable oil will strengthen brittle nails, soften the skin. An important advantage of this procedure is that the prepared mixture can be used several times. It is stored in tanks from dark glass.
Our grandmothers enjoyed a simple but effective recipe. When potatoes were preparing for lunch, the decoction was not poured. It was used to make a bath. Women noticed her hands after her became soft, velvety. The reason is simple. The potato contains starch, which has a beneficial effect on the skin, rejuvenating and restoring it. Now there is no need to boil vegetables for the sake of a cosmetic procedure. The decoction is easily replaced with a starch solution that can be prepared in just a couple of minutes.
A teaspoon starch mix with a small amount of cold water. Pour the resulting liquid into a deep bowl. Plot warm water. Hold hands in a solution of 10 minutes. After this procedure, the brush does not need to rinse, but only slightly flush the towel. Wet skin lubricate your favorite cream.
From dryness and cracks
Winter from cold air and winds especially suffer. Even the protective creams do not always help. The weathered and dry skin will help save the milk with the addition of oils. Supports such ingredients for cooking:
- 0.5 l of milk;
- 1 tsp. any vegetable oil;
- 5 drops of orange essential oil;
- 2 drops of lavender oil.
Heat milk, but do not boil. Pour oils. Mix gently. Dip your hands into fragrant milk for 10-15 minutes. Wash the napkin, then lubricate them with cream.
Bath with the addition of mustard is designed to improve blood circulation, getting rid of excess sweating, tension removal. It is also recommended to be carried out as the prevention of colds.
Powder dry mustard (no more than 2 tsp) pour hot water liter, stir. Hands carefully immerse in liquid and keep 10 minutes. The bath has a warming and locally irritating effect, so after some time the skin will turn a little. Hands rinse with cool water. Grease with cream. Course - 15 procedures.
It is important to remember that the mustard is able to cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, not everyone is suitable as a cosmetics. To avoid irritation before the procedure, a sensitivity test should be carried out.
With sea salt
Sea salt has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, regenerating properties. The baths with salt increase the elasticity of the skin, strengthen the nails, remove fatigue. In stores and pharmacies sell ready-made baths for taking baths. You can use the product of industrial production. However, the tool is easy to prepare on their own. After all, the cosmetics of manual manufacture does not contain harmful dyes and flavors. To make a bath, need such components:
- sea salt,
- essential oils,
In the sea salt add a few drops of any essential oil. To stir thoroughly. The resulting mixture is recommended to be stored in a tightly closed jar of dark glass. For conducting procedure 1 tbsp. The flavored salt dissolve in 1 l of heated water. Brushes immerse in a bowl, keep to cooling. Then the hands rinse with cool water and treat with cream.
The decoction of medicinal plants softens, rejuvenates, tones, strengthens the skin, reduces dryness and peeling. For cooking, the following herbs will be required:
- pharmaceutical camomile;
- a series;
- St. John's wort
Herbs mix. Optionally, you can use only one type of plant. A tablespoon of herbal collection to pour 1 l hot water, cook on a slow fiend a quarter of an hour. Insist. Strain through gauze or clean fabric. Dip your hands in a warm decoction. After 20 minutes wiper dryness. The procedure is repeated daily. Course - 20 days.
Paraffin not only effectively softens the coarse skin, but also delicately cleans, removing dead cells of the upper layers of the dermis. First, the product must be melted. For this you need to put it in a bowl and melt in a water bath. Cool a little. Paraffin must remain liquid, but not hot. During this time, the hands are warm with warm water with soap and gently wipe dry. Carefully omitted into melted paraffin. Remove your hands and wait a few minutes so that the warm mass froze. There should be peculiar paraffin "gloves". Brushes wrap the food film, and top to wear warm mittens. Keep half an hour Paraffin remove, smear the skin with moisturizing cream.
Get rid of sunburn, freckles and dark spots will help whitening bath with lemon. In addition, the procedure lines the skin tone, will reduce the sweating. Water warm and pour the juice of half lemon. Lower hands into a liquid. After 10 minutes, we rinse the brush with cool water, dried by a towel. Apply a thick layer of fatty cream or cosmetic oil. To massage the skin. The procedure is recommended to exercise in the evening before bedtime. To achieve the maximum effect, the clarifying baths should be made by courses - in spring and autumn.
The skin of the hands is constantly exposed to the harmful effects of the external environment and aggressive detergents. Regular use of the cream and protective gloves is not always able to protect it from damage. A variety of baths will help to remain gentle, soft, beautiful.
Baths for hands are:
Mature ladies they can help look younger, because unhappy, wrinkled hands are just given the age of a woman.
Cosmetic baths are divided into several types:
Some recipes, due to their versatile action, can be attributed immediately to two types.
Arthrosis and other diseases of the joints, eczema, consequences of a fracture - all these health problems can be solved with the help of therapeutic baths for hands. They not only help restore the external attractiveness of the hands, but also allow you to cope with such unpleasant symptoms as itching and burning.
Depending on the water temperature, the baths are divided into:
- Excessively cold (8-14 ° C). They can be applied no more than 15 seconds.
- Cold (20-26 ° C). Contacting the skin with leather increases to 10 minutes.
- Cool baths (28-33 ° C) - up to 20 min.
- Warm (33-39 ° C). Optimal exposure time - up to 15 minutes.
- Hot (40-42 ° C) - up to 7 minutes.
Hot baths are contraindicated to persons with diseases of the cardiovascular system and skin damage.
There are many variants of nutrient solutions for the skin of the hands. One of the most effective are the following recipes for baths, which are quite realistic to prepare at home:
- Nourishing oil. Olives oil, peach, almonds bring tremendous skin, especially if it is dry. It is based on their basis cosmetologists advise to prepare nutritional baths. First you need to slightly warm the oil, then pour it into the dishes and add 1 tbsp. Lemon juice. Immerse your hands into this mixture for 10 minutes. After the procedure, blot your skin with a napkin (it is important not to wash the composition) and wear cotton gloves for 5-7 hours. It is worth noting that this bath also has a beneficial effect on the nails of the fingers of the hands, strengthening them and preparing to the manicure.
- To prepare it, you need to mix corn oil (1 tsp), not very thick honey (3 tsp) and a few drops of lemon juice. After cooking, apply it to the dermis and put on the gloves. According to the advice of cosmetologists, you need to leave a moisturizing mixture for the night.
- Soften soda. Soda is not only a good antiseptic, but also a cosmetic tool to mitigate the skin. The bath solution consists of 1 tsp. Soda, 4 glasses of warm water, 1 tsp. Summer alcohol and 1 tbsp. liquid soap. Immerse your hands into this mixture for 15-20 minutes, after which you wipe them with a napkin and lubricate with bold cream.
- Whitening lemon. When pigment stains appear on the hands, you first need to check the liver. If there are no problems with it, you can make whitening baths. Lower your hands in a bowl with lemon juice (2-3 tbsp) and keep 20 minutes.
- Rejuvenating from the dairy serum. Immerse your hands into a dairy serum for 10 minutes, then apply fat cream on them and put on the gloves from cotton material for 30-40 minutes.
- Rejuvenating paraffin (or wax). Many people think that hot paraffin harm skin, but it is not.
The skin temperature increases, which leads to acceleration of blood circulation, improving metabolic processes, restoration of the water balance of the skin.For the preparation of the bath, about 2 kg of paraffin (wax) need to melt on a water bath in a vessel with high sideboards. Before the procedure, you should certainly prepare the skin: to be disinfected with lotion, handle scrub and cream. In the molten substance, hand brushes are immersed at 5-7 seconds, then removed and lowered them again. After 6-8 times in the hands there should be a thick layer of paraffin. Next, you need to wear special polyethylene gloves, and to improve the effects of paraffin - on top of them cotton or terry mittens. After 20-25 minutes. You can shoot gloves. After the end of the procedure, the remains of paraffin must be removed, and on the skin apply a nutrient cream.
- Baths with arthrosis. Hand brushes are immersed in warm water (with a temperature of 40 ° C) for 15 minutes. The procedure is done daily 2-3 times a day. It is good to add a pinch or sea salt into the bath.
- In case of complex treatment of the joints of the hands. Pine needles pumped with boiling water insist 1-2 hours. In the lean solution, the hands are lowered by 10-15 minutes., Then rinsed, wipe, lubricate them with cream and put on warm gloves for an hour.
- With eczema. Certain with the itching and inflammation in the hands will help the baths with the addition of a brave from a turn, oak cortex, a seafront leaf, roofing of the burdock and the horsetail of the field.
- After the fracture. Salt baths Engine tool contributing to the difficult recovery process after a fracture. High concentration saline solution fills the bones and cartilage by trace elements, feeding them. In order to choose the right concentration, it takes enough hot, but not burning water. To prepare this bath in a bowl with warm water, you need to dissolve the usual or sea salt, at the rate of 1 tbsp. Salts on a glass of water. Lower your hands into a salt solution for 15 minutes.
Permanent use of baths for hands will allow for a long time to preserve the skin healthy and young. The main thing is not to regret the strength and time to prepare miraculous solutions.
A softening or moisturizing cream often becomes the only means applied to hand care. But fireproof cover, small wrinkles, corns and pigment spots on the skin of the hands - the first thing that gives age. Therefore, one cream may not be enough to preserve the beauty and youth of the Intercession! Even at home, you can donate full care. Make baths, skin, cuticle and nails. Which of the recipes can be called the most effective?
Sea salt for skin moisturizing
The most common way to care for your hands is a warm bath with a sea salt. The natural product contributes to moisturizing the cover, removal of irritation and itching.
Make a bath just - in a liter of warm water, pumped 1 tsp. Natural sea salt. Hold your hands in water 10 min, then wipe dry and smear the cream. Often, for greater efficiency, the procedure in the bath is added a couple of yell drops - it helps strengthen the nails.
Calendula for skin moisturizing, troubleshooting
Herbal baths are a real find for those who prefer only natural ingredients in treating themselves. In the home recipes of beauty medicinal plants are pretty often. Calendula is one of the most useful plants to preserve the beauty and youth of the skin. The main action is directed to moisturizing the cover, healing shallow scratches on the skin, removal of irritation and itching.
Fill a liter of boiling water 1 tbsp. l. Dried calendula, give the solution to strengthen for 20 minutes, strain. Decoration dilute with water and start the procedure. In addition, you can additionally enter 1-2 cap. Calendula essential oil for flavoring and enhancing the useful properties of the bath.
Eucalyptus and mint for cover toning, pain relief
Mint and Eucalyptus will help toning cover, moisten it, relieve irritation. The bath with these herbs will also remove pain in the tired fingers - an up-to-date problem for those who are engaged in physical labor.
1 h. Eucalyptus and mint make boiling water liter, after 15 minutes. Solution strain, add warm water. The duration of the procedure is 20-25 minutes.
Cosmetic oil to eliminate peeling on the skin
Natural oils often include not only to care for the face, but also useful procedures for active humidification and nutrition of the skin of the hands. Any oil has a positive effect. If strong peeling and fracturing corn are noticeable in their hands, it is better to lubricate problem areas with oil. And for the prevention, oil baths will be effective.
And here is a wide variety of recipes - you can use any basic oils (almond, olive, wheat germs, coconut, cocoa, argan, grape, peach). Add 2 tbsp. l. Oils per liter of warm water and can be processed to the procedure. After the bath, lubricate your hands with the same oil or nutritious cream.
Lemon for lightening cover and nails
Natural lemon juice or lemon essential oil helps whiten the skin and nails. From pigment spots, these components, of course, do not get rid, but it is quite capable of clarifying the cover and nail plates on the hands of the yellowness - frequent problem in the presence of such a bad habit as smoking.
Try to make a bath - 2-3 tbsp. l. Natural lemon juice and 5 cap. Lemon essential oil dilute the water liter. Procedure spend 20 minutes.
The "lemon" baths are not always suitable for those who have too dry skin skin, inclined to strong peelings. Acids in the composition of the fruit are capable of overpowering.
Include in caring for the hands of oatmeal, if you want to mitigate the cover. Oatmeal will help make the skin soft and velvety.
To prepare a bath with oatmeal, lean 50 g of flakes in 200-300 ml of water (for 10 minutes). When the solution cools down, add 1 tbsp. l. Any cosmetic oil and start the procedure by lowering the hand to the most dazes. Duration - 20 min.
Oatmeal can well be replaced by another, no less useful component - bran.
Milk for nutrition and mitigation
It is believed that dairy baths help to feed and soften the skin, make it more elastic. No wonder "dairy" cosmetic procedures are so common in body care. So this component can safely use and in the baths for hands! It is believed that lactic acid helps to "soften" even deasured corn.
Heat the liter of milk (cow or goat), lower his hands on the wrist for 15-20 minutes. A suitable basic or essential oil can be added to the milk. Also, such a bath often complement the pulp of cucumber or aloe.
Paraffin for integrated home care
Paraffin baths are a comprehensive skin care and nails. The procedure is necessarily aimed at the price list of each professional manicure wizard. It is believed that paraffin baths help to smooth the cover, removing the small mesh of wrinkles, eliminate excessive dry skin and cuticle, healing the microrals, strengthen the nail plates, protect their hands from the negative effects of frost and wind.
Paraffin baths are the procedure that, subject to important conditions, can be transferred to the format "at home". Cosmetic paraffin melts. In the cooled mass plunge hands - 6-8 times with an interval of 10 seconds. Polyethylene gloves and warm mittens are put on the hands. In 25 min. You can shoot "Equipment" and carefully remove the frozen paraffin from the cover.
Cosmetic paraffin is sold in specialized stores. You can buy "pure" paraffin for conducting a procedure or natural product with various additives (oils, vitamins). Newbies will be easier to use purchased sets for paraffin baths - cosmetic paraffin is sold complete with cream, scrub, butter.
Flax seeds to eliminate cracks on the skin
Already introduced flax seeds in their menu? It's time to add this useful product and care for your hands. From the flax seeds you can make a useful bath - the skin becomes an elastic and moistened. It is also believed that they help to remove even deep cracks in their arms.
To make a bath, weld 2 tbsp. l. flax seeds in liter boiling water (10-15 min. heat treatment will be enough). In the cooled brave, hold your hands for 20 minutes. Then treat cover with cosmetic oil or cream.
Withering the skin of the hands
Masks for dry hands in home conditions will bring a greater effect with an integrated approach to skin health. There are a number of certain factors that impose their imprint on the condition of the skin of the hand:
- Unbalanced nutrition, excessive consumption of oily and sweet food.
- The predominance of strong cold or sultry heat.
- Applying household chemicals without special hand gloves.
- Genetic predisposition - skin problems can be transmitted from parents to children.
- The consequences of allergies or dermatitis.
- Avitaminosis (lack of necessary vitamins, as well as trace elements).
- Incorrect skin care or its complete absence.
- Vascular or endocrine diseases, in particular, insufficient iodine content in the body and low hemoglobin.
It is important to detect the causes of the skin changes in time, after which you can choose the most suitable mask option.
Hand dry prevention
Many girls face excessive dry skin of the hands, often forgetting that its appearance can be prevented. Prevention has always been and will be the best stone, so you should not ignore the basic rules for maintaining the skin of the hands in a healthy state.
No moisturizing mask will bring the expected effect, if not helping the skin from the inside. Balanced nutrition containing a sufficient amount of proteins, useful fats, trace elements and vitamins, 70% provides skin with all the necessary substances. Therefore, in the diet should always appear dairy products, eggs, fruits and vegetables, nuts and low-fat meat, greens, honey and a lot of pure water.
The skin in his arms, as on the face, needs every day attention. We regularly apply the cream for hands, while in the morning and throughout the day you can use moisturizing, and in the evening and on the night there is a greater nutrient cream. For hand washing, prefer soft soap with a cream, lanoline or glycerin.
Equally important and protection of the skin of the hands from aggressive external factors, such as all sorts of detergents, cleaning products, cold wind and low temperatures. Therefore, in the kitchen, we must settle the rubber gloves, and in the purse - warm for the cold season.
Supplement proper hand care Natural masks and sosoches based on honey, oils, dairy products, fruits and vegetables. The use of them at least two times a week will help keep the beauty and softness of hands as long as possible.
Basic rules of care
Some simple rules will allow to protect the skin of your hands from the aggressive impact of the medium and keep the effect of applied to care:
- When performing any home work, use special protective gloves.
- Mandatory and regular should be mask for hands overnight in gloves, which is characterized by a more effective impact.
- We regularly use the hand cream, which must be selected specifically for your skin type.
- In the hot season, apply special means with an UV filter content to avoid active skin aging.
- After working with vegetables, which paint the skin, wash your hands with lemon juice or currant. You can use special softening tools for hand washing.
- Try to make cleansing scrubs.
- Use special manicure tools.
- In the running cases, the mask for the hand with dryness and cracks will help, as well as a bummer, special baths.
If the skin is not only cracking, but also badly heals, there are splashrs, you need to turn to the dermatologist.
Baths for hand
Our hands talk about our age much more eloquent than face or figure: the skin of the person can be well-groomed, makeup - flawless, and the figure is slim and sports; However, if the skin of the hands does not have enough moisture and nutrition, it makes it very quickly, and it is easy to notice.
It is on the hands of the skin very vulnerable
: With a lack of fat and moisture, it becomes dry, solid and rough, then thinned, covered with wrinkles and pigment stains. Of course, it does not adorganize a woman, so it's better to take care of my hands on time.
The famous homemade means allowing to save the softness and smoothness of the skin - these are baths for hands. Hands are mitigating, moisturizing, nutritious, etc.
Cosmetology has many effective care products, one of which is a moisturizing hand mask. Without abundant saturation of skin moisture, which is already glad enough, it is impossible to fully restore.
How to moisten the skin of hands at home:
- Tea mask. For her preparation in fresh cottage cheese (thirty grams), pour firmly brewed tea (fifteen milliliters) and olive oil or sunflower oil (five milliliters) and stir. In this mass, soda is a little lemon zest, then apply it to the skin of the hands and leave half an hour.
- Cuccachk mask. For quick and efficient humidification of hands at home, an affordable recipe is suitable. Stit one zucchini on a shallow grater, connect it with conventional oatmeal. Cooked Cashitz distribute over the entire surface of the skin of the hands. If you wish, instead of the zucchini, you can apply cucumber.
- Linen mask. In the melted honey (thirty grams), a bit of linseed oil and freshly squeezed juice 1 lemon, mix. Apply the resulting substance on the skin of the hands and put on the cotton gloves. Leave the mask for about two hours, then remove it with a potato brave and apply moisturizing cream.
Weekly moisturizing hand mask will increase the skin tone, supply it missing moisture, give her tenderness and softness. Ideal such a mask for dry hands.
A no less important component of care is the nutrition - the saturation of the skin with the missing useful elements. Nourishing masks for hands at home can be prepared in the following ways:
- Honey mask. Beat the chicken yolk, pour the sunflower oil (twenty milliliters), melted honey (thirty grams) and a couple of lemon juice drops, stir carefully. Apply a mask throughout the field of hands, put on cotton-based gloves. Hold the tool night, and in the morning, apply nutrient cream on the skin.
- Petrushkaya mask. In cottage cheese (ninety gram), pour fresh juice parsley (five milliliters) and a couple of drops of fish oil, mix well. Distribute the cooked mixture of skin and leave for 20 minutes. Remove the mask with warm water.
- Banana mask. Make a puree from 1 banana, pour the melted cream oil to it (five grams) and melted honey (ten milliliters). Apply the mass on the skin of the hands, keep 40 minutes.
A regular nutritious hand mask not only provides skin with the missing substances, but also struggles with coarse and roughness.
What components can help?
With a very dry surface of the epidermis, the most faithful solution to the problem is a mask. But you need to know which ingredients will fit and what to do: fill natural moisture or feed?
When resolving the problem, it is necessary to first feed, and then only to fill in moisture. Proven feed properties have:
- Olive or any other vegetable oil.
- Bee honey and beekeeping products (propolis, royal milk).
- Chicken eggs, namely: yolk.
- Fish fat.
- Oatmeal or tool.
- Efficiency products (sour cream, kefir, cottage cheese).
- White bread.
Moisturizing properties have such ingredients as:
- Green and black tea.
- Fresh parsley.
- Grape bone, corn or flax oil.
- Lemon juice.
- Cosmetic clay.
- Most fresh vegetables, fruits and berries: zucchini, cucumber, strawberry, avocado, carrots, banana, grapes, potatoes.
Thus, moisturizing mixtures are prepared mainly from fresh or frozen vegetables, fruits or berries with the addition of writing, flour, glycerol, ether.
The condition of the skin of the hands is almost always indicative of the age of a woman. In the home cosmetology there is a considerable number of variations of masks for smoothing rough and drilled skin:
- Potato mask. Boil a small amount of potatoes, break it. In mashed potatoes (forty grams) add cream oil (two or three grams). Apply the cooked mass on the skin of the hands, keep it as long as possible for better effect.
- Egg mask. Thoroughly beat 2 chicken yolk, pour olive oil to them (twenty milliliters). Distribute the resulting mass throughout the hand area and leave half an hour. You can store remnants in the refrigerator.
- Linen mask. Wear a chicken yolk with flaxseed oil (twenty milliliters), pour melted honey (ten milliliters) and a few droplets of lemon juice. Before the distribution of mask for hands, you need to moisten the skin with water and apply a night cream. Leave the mask for the night.
The use of rejuvenating masks will give the skin of the effect of softness, tenderness and velvet, will slow down the process of its aging.
Home appliances against the weathered and fading skin
Anti-aging hand masks
Hands are growing faster than the whole organism, and therefore care should be much more careful. Well helps French anti-aging arms masks based on oats or eggs .
- Take up to pale yellow two yolks, add 30 ml of olive oil and mix thoroughly. Apply to your hands, put the residue in the refrigerator, use for the need after the baths (for example, after olive). Mask for hands from eggs
- This mask will help well with a very dry, aging skin, or if it was influenced by chemicals. It will take one yolk and a tablespoon of flax oil. Mix the ingredients and add a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice. Before using the hand, wash well with water without soap and wipe dry. Apply a remedy at least 40 minutes, best for the night.
Paraffin mask for hands
The salon procedure of paraffin therapy has proven very well. Excellent means when dealt with peeling and dryness. We will need:
- Medical paraffin 2 kg (sold in each pharmacy).
- Good nutritious cream (let's say, honey with olive oil).
Gloves for the hands-parafran put into a high enamelled bowl (the container must be absolutely dry), and we calm down on slow heat. Before starting the procedure, you will definitely clean the skin with a scraper for hands and apply the nutrient cream. Now remove the paraffin from the fire, it should be a pleasant warm temperature, do not bring the mixture to a boil. We begin the procedure from the dipper. First lower your fingers for a few seconds, check the temperature, then fully immerse your hands in the mixture for 10 seconds and remove it, this action repeat 8 times.
As a result, the skin should form paraffin film. We put on cotton or terry gloves and withstand half an hour mask. After the end of this time, the wax will take off with the hands along with a glove, apply nutrient cream and enjoy the result.
This type of masks is suitable when driving and fading skin. The means allow you to soften the deep layers of the epidermis and in the future prevent its rapid destruction and peeling. Mitigating masks for dry skin skin are prepared by the following recipes:
- Glycerin mask. Clean water (forty milliliters) add glycerin and melted honey (ten milliliters) and stir. Next, pumped flour based on wheat or oatmeal (twenty-five grams). Distribute the resulting mixture on the skin of the hands and leave for half an hour.
- Oatmeal mask. Oatmeal-based flour (thirty grams) Connect with sunflower oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice (twenty milliliters). Mix well and add glycerin to a mixture (ten milliliters). Apply the cooked mask on the skin of the hands and keep up to 30 minutes.
- Caster-based mask. In the melted honey (sixty grams), add a few drops of castor oil and stir. Apply the cooked mask to the entire area of the hands, after 5 minutes, remove it with warm water. Mask will improve skin trophy, give her freshness.
A softening mask for hands contributes to deliverance not only from dryness, but also from cracks due to excessive tightness and peeling. It is recommended to make the procedure every week, and already a month later you can observe noticeable changes for the better.
Honey is a frequently found component of cosmetics due to its healing and nutritional properties. Therefore, honey-based masks are considered very effective and are often used to treat skin problems and disease prevention.
|Mask name||Ingredients||number||Preparation and use|
|With glycerin||Honey glycerin flour from oatmeal water||1 tsp. 1 tsp. 1 tsp. 2 tsp one.|
The procedures are desirable to carry out in the weather with low temperatures, because under such conditions, the hands are subject to the formation of cracks.
|Mitigating||honey potato juice grapefruit||1 tsp. 1 PC. 4 drops|
|Honey||Honey egg yolk oatmeal ||1 .h.l 1 pc. 1 tsp.|
Already at the first appearance of wrinkles in the hands it is necessary to start making procedures for applying regularly.
The proteins contained in potatoes have a healing effect.
|Mask name||Ingredients||number||Preparation and use|
|With milk||Potatoes milk||2 pcs. 1/3 glasses|
|With lemon||Potatoes lemon juice||2 pcs. 2 tsp|
|Honey with yolk||Potatoes egg yolk honey ||2 pcs. 1 PC. 1 tbsp.|
Honey is everywhere applied in cosmetics: it is an indispensable component in many masks and creams. Even houses from ordinary products can be prepared on the basis of honey healing compositions, well cleaning and moisturizing hands, effectively fighting skin aging.
Along with honey, the mask may include other components - egg yolk, glycerin, lemon juice, vegetable oil.
Depending on, in what condition your skin is now, the following masks are recommended.
Suitable for any skin. She softens his hands, the skin becomes more gentle. You need to mix 15 g of honey, 1 yolk, add 25 g of oil (olive or almond) and drop lemon juice. It is better to hold the mask all night.
Used to mitigate drip or cracked skin. You need to mix 1 teaspoon of honey and glycerin with 2 tablespoons of water. Add oat flour - 1 spoon. Mask is holding 25 minutes.
Effectively struggles with wrinkles in the hands. Prepare a mixture of one yolk, a tablespoon of honey. It is enough just to launch in the skin of the hands overnight.
These masks have amazing properties. They feed and moisturize the coarse skin, normalize the work of the sebaceous glands and spend the lifting - wrinkles and folds are smoothed. Mask from potatoes in a case should not be made from green tubers - they are poisonous.
During the application of the mask it is advisable to relax, even better - lie down or take a bath. Under the influence of temperature and a pair of pores are revealed and your skin will get more nutrients. Wash the mask is better warm water, while it is not necessary to rub the skin too diligently - the light circular movements are preferable.
Boil 2 potatoes and prepare your puree with milk. The mixture is applied to the hands and keeps 3 hours.
Two boiled potatoes to be confused with 2 spoons of lemon juice. The mixture applies a thick layer on the skin of the hands. Make sure that at the time of applying the mask remained warm. Then you should wrap my hands with polyethylene and wait 15 minutes. Flush with warm water, after the procedure to lubricate your hands with cream.
Allows you to return the skin elasticity and elasticity. For her preparation, graze 1 crude potatoes, add a spoonful of honey to Cashitz, a few drops of any juice (carrot, lemon, orange, cabbage).
Let's get together the myth that potato mashed potatoes only for food! Lighten the gentle skin of the handles, smooth out wrinkles and rejuvenate effect is capable of the next simple mask.
To make it preparation you will need only potatoes and milk or sour cream - ingredients more than affordable and uncomplicated.
Boil two tubers and carefully dispel them with the addition of milk. Apply a warm pasty mixture on your arms and leave until it cools.
We offer to familiarize yourself with the scalp.
Further, everything is standard - rinse the skin with warm water, we apply your favorite nutritional cream and enjoy a great result!
Parafinotherapy for hands and feet, faces - is widely used by cosmetologists to achieve good skin moisturizing, improve its condition, as well as an addition to manicure and pedicure procedures (to improve the state of the nails). This is not an expensive service - paraffin therapy for hand price in the cabin will be only about 500-800 rubles.
In this article, we will tell what results allows you to achieve this favorite paraffin therapy. How is the right houses of paraffin therapy of the face, as well as hands and legs, and how to choose the right cosmetic paraffin for paraffin baths.
Paraffin therapy began to be applied since the 1930s - initially only for the treatment of muscle diseases and joints. Paraffin has a very high heat capacity, i.e. It is able to absorb and hold a large amount of heat for a very long time. The deep effects of heat ensures blood flow to the warmed areas, which allows to reduce joint pain and remove spasm from the muscles.
Moreover, in cosmetology to improve the condition of the skin, not ordinary, but special cosmetic paraffin with the addition of oil extracts is used. Such paraffin perfectly moisturizes the skin, making it soft and smooth. Parafinotherapy for legs, hands and face due to deep heating and increasing blood flow allows us to achieve the following effects -
Sometimes beauty salons or sanatoriums are offered paraffin wraps - when the patient's body is completely covered with warm paraffin, and then turns around with warm tissue to help keep heat for a longer time. It is believed that this kind of procedure is very beneficial to the entire body as a whole and even helps reduce the manifestations of cellulite.
Paraffin bath for hands and legs - how is the procedure
The paraffin bath for hands and legs is a procedure at which limbs are immersed in a container filled with heated paraffin, for deep moistening of the skin of the limbs. Hands or feet fall into the bath with molten paraffin several times: each new time after hardening the previous layer, to create the next paraffin layer (usually 3-5 layers are made).
If you have dry skin or legs, there are cracks on the skin, then the paraffin bath for hands and legs is an excellent solution to these problems. Paraffin cosmetic in the molten state creates air and waterproof film on the skin, which contributes to the penetration of oils contained in the cosmetic paraffin itself - in the deep layers of the skin.
Parafinotherapy for hands and for feet: video
Therefore, paraffin handbanks for hands - the reviews confirm it - very well suited to calm and heal the cracked skin, especially in the autumn-winter period, when the effect of weather conditions adversely affects the condition of the skin of the hands. And it is not necessary to go to the salon at all, because Very easy to make paraffin baths for hands at home.
And in the cabin, and the house procedure will be absolutely the same. In the salons, paraffin therapy for hands, the price ranges within 500-800 rubles for the procedure. All you need is to purchase a paraffin bath once, and periodically replenish the reserves of cosmetic paraffin. Below we are cut in detail how to make paraffin baths for hands or for legs.
Paraffin therapy at home - what is necessary for this
If you basically like parafinotherapy procedure, but you do not have time to constantly visit beauty salons, then you can arrange a salon at home. Paraffin therapy for the hands of the house requires only a few things:
- Bath for paraffin therapy for hands and legs - you can buy on the Internet for relatively little money (from 2500 rubles).
- Cosmetic paraffin - you can also buy on the Internet or pharmacy. On cosmetic paraffin, the price in the pharmacy begins from 220 rubles per 450 ml. To start using a paraffin bath - at first it will have to fill 1.5 kg of paraffin, and then add as it consumes. As a rule, there are 450 grams of paraffin enough for 4-6 procedures for hands or 2-4 leg procedures.
1. Paraffin bath for hands and legs - what better to choose
Many may have completely reasonable questions - how to choose a paraffin bath, which you need to pay attention to when buying, it should look like a comfortable bath for paraffin therapy. So, a good and comfortable paraffin bath for hands and feet should -
- Have sufficient and size - So that you can freely lower your hands, elbow or feet feet. So, the volume of 1500-2000 ml is usually enough if you are going to use the bath only for hand. For the feet, the volume is already needed in more than, but again it all depends on your complex.
- Have a quick heating function - At different baths, the heating time of paraffin is different (from 1.5 to 4 hours). Of course, the faster the paraffin is heated, the more convenient and better for you.
- Have paraffin heating indicator - as well as the thermostat to maintain the desired temperature.
- Have a filter on the bottom - To collect unnecessary particles and facilitate cleaning the baths itself, as well as the bath cover so that you can store the coolest cosmetic paraffin right in it.
- Tip - It is best that it is fastened to the surface of a table or floor with a suction cup.
- Have an affordable price - On the Internet, paraffin baths for hands and feet you can buy from 2500 to 4500 rubles.
What paraffin baths we recommend - On the Russian market, the choice of paraffin baths for home (and not for salon) use is small, and is represented by several manufacturers, most of which are unknown origin. We noted for themselves 2 models whose manufacturers provide more or less complete characteristics, and which are quite convenient for the use of the house -
- Bath "Gezatone WW3500" (Fig. 4) is a paraffin bath of the French manufacturer at a price of about 4,000 rubles).
- Parafinotherapy Bath "Harizma" (Fig. 5) - from the Chinese manufacturer, at a price of 2500 rubles.
Both baths are heated by paraffin in 1.5 -2 hours, have a volume of about 2000 ml, with a minimum level of paraffin 1500 ml. Also, these paraffin baths are equipped with thermostators, allowing heating and retain the temperature of paraffin in the range of 52-70 degrees.
2. Cosmetic paraffin what to choose -
Cosmetic paraffin is manufactured with the addition of oil essences, various fragrances, coloring substances. Therefore, to choose which paraffin to buy paraffin - depends on your personal taste, aesthetic and olfactory preferences. Often additional aroma oils are added to cosmetic paraffin: lemon, jasmine, peach, scarlet, rose, green tea, lavender and others.
Most often, cosmetic paraffin is sold in a package of 450 ml. This volume is enough for 4-6 procedures. However, keep in mind: To carry out the first procedure - the paraffin bath must be immediately filled with approximately 1500 ml of paraffin.
Important: If you are going to make paraffin baths for the hands of the house only yourself, then after the paraffin procedure, you can add to the bath and use it again. And if someone else (except you) will use a paraffin bath, then the paraffin removed from the skin must be thrown away. Sometimes a manufacturer of cosmetic paraffin writes - suitable or not this type of paraffin for reuse (24stoma.ru).
Parafinotherapy at home - Methods
To begin with, healing cosmetic paraffin in the bath to the required melting point (50-65 degrees). Modern paraffin baths are equipped with special sensors that heat the paraffin to the desired temperature and disconnect the heating. Cosmetic paraffin of different manufacturers can have a different heat capacity, and therefore the heating temperature may differ slightly (the recommended temperature is indicated by the manufacturer in the instruction).
Thus, the paraffin will not work. But just in case, check the temperature of the heated paraffin on the back of the palm - you must feel warm, but not burning. The sequence of your further action -
- Remove all decorations and jewels from your fingers.
- Wash thoroughly and dry the skin on the processed area. Keep in mind that the cleaner will be the skin, the longer you can use the same paraffin for subsequent procedures.
- Processing the surface of the skin with cream. In general, this stage is performed only according to your desire, and is not mandatory, because Cosmetic paraffin already contains oil moisturizing oil. Plus, the pre-treatment of cream is more lies in the fact that the hardened paraffin then it will be easier to remove.
- Relax your hand or leg, and slowly immerse it in a paraffin bath with a preheated liquid paraffin for 10 seconds. Lower the hand slowly and carefully, without touching the walls and the bottom of the bath, so as not to burn (Fig.11-12).
- Remove your hand / foot from the bath and wait a few seconds until the paraffin freeze and stop dripping.
- Reduce the finiteness in the bath and remove it in a few seconds.
- Repeat until the hand / foot is covered with several paraffin layers (usually 3-5 layers).
- After that, wrap the finiteness of the food film or put the cellophane package on it (Fig. 13).
- Top to cover the limb in a terry towel to increase the duration of the thermal effect.
- Racious about 15-30 minutes, representing how the skin on the hands (or legs) becomes soft, tender and moistened.
- After 15-30 minutes simply remove the rapid paraffin from the hands or legs. You can put it back to the bath to use the next time (Fig.14). Next - enjoy moisturized and delicate skin or legs.
How to make a paraffin face mask -
Important: For the procedure, only a special cosmetic wax is used for the person intended for the use of the house. You must carefully read the instructions for the wax, and pay special attention to pay at the temperature to which it is required to heat.
Parafinotherapy face: video
How the procedure is carried out –
- The skin of the face and neck must necessarily be cleaned by a special cleaning agent. Careful washing guarantees that dirt, dust, traces of cosmetics do not block pores and will not cause inflammation.
- Before the paraffin facial mask is applied - the reviews of some cosmetologists are recommended to apply a cosmetic cream or lotion on the skin, which will help you feed the skin with the useful substances. You can also add your favorite cosmetic and essential oils to the paraffin itself, which will have additional effects procedure.
- Heat the wax in the paraffin bath until the desired temperature. Before applying to face, check the paraffin temperature. To do this, it is recommended to apply heated paraffin on the back side of the hand - it should be pleasantly warm, but not hot.
- Warm paraffin is applied to the skin of the face with a special tassel, along massage lines, avoiding the area of the eyes, mouth and around the nose so that you can breathe freely during the procedure. Start applying paraffin from the middle of the chin, rising up to the cheeks and ears. The chin is covered by the latest.
- It is usually applied 3-4 layers of paraffin, and as a result, the paraffin mask for the face should be about 5 mm thick. Paraffin can be too liquid and drip, so use old or unnecessary T-shirts during the procedure.
- As a rule, the paraffin mask for the face should remain on your skin for 10-15 minutes or until its full pouring. After that, it is neatly removed from the face completely or parts, starting with the chin.
- After the procedure, it is recommended to apply a moisturizing cream on the skin. In winter, after the procedure, it is not recommended to go out within an hour.
Parafinotherapy: Indications and Contraindications
What makes it possible to achieve paraffin therapy in cosmetology - we discussed above. Also, this method is also used to treat the following diseases -
- Inflammation of the joints (arthritis, bursitis),
- Splies of the joints,
- muscle spasms, muscle stretching, fibromyalgia,
- for softening scar tissue,
- Eczema, psoriasis,
- Diseases of ligaments and tendons with pain component.
Contraindications for paraffin therapy -
- infection and inflammation on the workpiece,
- Open wounds, cuts,
- For diseases that reduce or increase the skin sensitivity threshold.
Paraffin therapy is also not recommended. –
- With hypertension,
- with diabetes,
- in varicose veins.